Well today was suppose to be a rest day... BUT since I really don't know how I will feel tomorrow (tattoo removal tonight) I decided to at least get my CFE in. 5k row... Yah nuts but honestly I love how I feel when I am done. 2 mins more than my last 5k row but that's bc I kept stopping... my split time was 2:15. Not good. But over all happy, bc of my lack of endurance... I really am hoping my leg will feel better soon. I really wanna run.
If'd till 11
11
4-2-10
4oz chicken
2c spinach
1/2 c salsa
1 avocado
Hanful of peanut butter preztels
1
4-1-10
4oz chicken
1 handful of my own trailmix
1oz Mac nuts
6
4-3-10
Jason's deli twist turkey salad
1 paleo brownie and 1/4 c 5 ingredient vanilla ice cream
Crossing finger I'll feel ok tomorrow so I can get my WOD in...
This wkend is the gymnastic cert... Going to be awesome. Quite hopeful that I will be muscling it up sooner than later... Just hoping my hand can handle it. Some reason my hands are just getting worse as time goes on... Not tougher. Oh well.
Off to get my tattoo removed.
"living is about doing the unthinkable... Being able to put your fears aside... Being able to not give a shit what others think or say... Living is about being what makes you happy... No matter what that is... Live..."
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
No rest for the weary...
Posted by A-bomb at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment