If'd till 1 pm... Actually 12:30 I had a 1/3 of a apple larbar. I was really getting hungry so I thought that would be fine till a good lunch.
WOD today was the 21-15-9... Bc of time (again) I did 21 of everything then did 15 of all lower body exercises then 9 reps of upper... I just wanted to get everything in. It was pouring so OH lunges were with a 25 # plate over head. Felt a little weak today... Probably cause of my crappy intake this weekend.
Tonight start CFE's but my right lower leg and foot is really hurting when I am running so I decided that most CFEs will be rower or bike till I can run without too much pain. It pretty debilitating when I am running.
Food:
1/3 larbar
1pm
4-2-15
4oz steak
1/2 c salsa
1/2 c apple
1 avocado
.5 Mac nuts
4pm
4-1-15
2 eggs
4 egg whites
1/2 apple
1.5 oz Mac nuts
8pm
4-3-0
6oz mahi
24 spears
3 Tbsp mango salsa
Monday, August 23, 2010
Posted by A-bomb at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment