I am having my first meal ending my 15 hour fast... I was just going to do a protein shake but I am really craving for some eggs, so I decided that eggs are it! :)
Today started the 100 rep WODs, 7 exercises but still killer... got done in exactly 2 hours. I paced most of it, but when I got to the reverse farmer lunges and the presses, I was dead... My arms were just dead... Tomorrow is going to be fun cause I have to split the WOD up, don't have time to get it all in in one shot... oh well, gotta do what you gotta do.
Food
8
4-3-0
2 eggs
1 chicken sausage
1c strawberries
1/2c salsa
1 1/2c mushrooms
2c spinach
12
2-1-10
2oz turkey
1 plum
10 mac
4
2-1-10
2oz turkey
1 pepper
10 mac
7
4-1-10
3oz mahi
6 spears
2 tbs mango salsa
1 avocado
bedtime treat
1 paleo brownie and vanilla ice cream :)
Yah had company over again... gotta impress my paleo cookin'
Thursday, August 19, 2010
15 hours later...
Posted by A-bomb at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment