BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

6 hour eating window...

First! Last night, I changed me dinner just a bit. I had some company over and decided to make some mushroom bun GF beef burgers and sweet potato fries.. YUM! I then made for desert..., yup and we SHARED, a glueten free apple crisp. DELICIOUS!

Today I went it about 5:30am and did a quick CFE, all 1 minute intervals with rest...beginning with 1 min, and subtracting 10 secs for rest each interval. so it went like
1:00 rest 1:00
1:00 rest :50
1:00 rest :40... you get the drift, once I hit :10, then I increased my rest time by :10  Kick ass... I miss the rower definitely love the feeling afterwards cause you use everything

Food
6:30
4-3-0
2 egg whites
23 g protien powder
1/2 banana
1 tbsp dark chocolate powder
1 packet of instant coffee
4oz of almond milk

11
4-1-15
6 oz GF patty
12 spears
2 slices of swiss cheese
1 avocado

2
4-1-15
4 oz turkey
1c strawberries
15 mac nuts

Small iced coffee around 4, long day...

0 comments: