Well there were increasing in everthing yesterday... I went up 2 on both bench and squat, and a good ole (sarcastic) 5 on deads... I have to start reconsidering that :O)
S: 177
B: 103 (4,5,5)
D: 255 (4)
I didn't f*** i just missed :)
Food was a little off Wednesday cause I went to a BADASS concert!!!
IF till 11
11
4-2-10
4 oz chicken
1 avocado
1/2 c salsa
1c peppers
2:30
4-2-10
6 oz deli turkey
1 plum
7 rainer cherries
10 mac nuts
(4-7pm)
4-2-10 (remaining give or take)
3 SMALL sliced of turkey bacon, roasted tomoto, and mushroom homeade pizza...
2 draft beers
1 TBSP AB when I got home
I will be posting a mint oreo cheesecake bites when I get a free min bc this is why I suffer... at least EVERY OTHER DAY this happens. I always love trying people's little creations, but I sat right there for 30 mins and took it like a woman! :) not one bite...
BBL for Today's fun day!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Yesterday was a heavy day!
Posted by A-bomb at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment