BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not a lot to say...

Besides what I ate today... But I did go to the box around 5 (ALWAYS forgetting its crazy pack) but I really felt like I needed to practice these dame PC. Its such a love hate thing. I really am trying, its making me going nuts. I want to get these down just because....

Back to food...

















Thats breakfast... makes me drool just looking at it...

6:45
4-2-10
4 egg whites
1 egg
4 strips of bacon
1c mushrooms
1/2 c salsa
1 avocado
1 small slice of Asiago cheese

12
2-1-5
3 oz turkey
7 cherries
5 mac nuts

3:30
2-1-5
3 oz
1c peppers
15 almonds

7
4-2-10
4 oz pork
small sweet potato
20 walnuts (dash of cinn and honey)


OHHH I know what I can talk about... IFing.
I have been researching different opinions on this particular subject and I am finding MASSIVE amount of it. I really am debating to do the day on/off method or a 6 hour window method. I am HORRIBLE at names but he wrote "Eat, Stop, Eat" and how that the 24 hour fast has really help with many with fat loss, muscle growth, as well as hormonal, insulin, and other physiological benefits for the human body.

So I have been thinking to start next week, Monday, but I am confused on the post work out... and windows of eating....

Someone else was discussing fasting till 12 pm eat between 12-6, then fast till 12 again, meaning  ONLY feed the body in a small window. Then they being to discuss about low caloric intake, but I remember Coach discussing that you should consume the calories that you missed in the fast during the post fast day... I can see how to get all my calories in 6 hours and to tell you the truth I can do that with no problem.

UGH so many ideas to try.  So next week I have decided that I am going to eat breakfast (after a workout and consume at least half of my carb intake) and then fast till the following morning. But this is where I am confused... I have always added the left over calories from the previous day to the next... so if I have this right

normal:12-6-30
Fast day : 4-3-0 (or should I consume fats? Most people said to exnah the fats and consume at least half carb)
Post Fast: 20-9-60 ( In a 6 hour window???)

Ummm i wonder? haha gotta ask coach .... he probably is sick of me talking about it... sorry coach!

0 comments: