Well didn't wake up till almost 6:30 today... I don't know what it is but I am NOT sleeping at all. A client of mine suggested "Busy Brain" from mother earth. So I picked up some and going to try taking that at night before bed and seeing if my busy brain will stop.... if this doesn't work then I think melatonin is calling my name...
Work out tonight as we all know is Tabata...
Tabata cal row (5)
rest 1 min
Tabata WBS (9)
rest 1 min
Tabata burpees (yuck) (4)
Record lowest scores
Grand Total: 18
Food today...
I bought larabars today... no I didn't have any, but I was thinking that if I do get REALLY hungry at work that a half of that would be better than the cookies and crap that is at my work. So... hopefully I don't need it, but its my backup...
B
6:45
4-2-10
2 egg whites
1 egg
4 strips of bacon
1c mushroom
1c spinach
1 avocado
S1
12:00
2-1-5
3 oz deli turkey
7 cherries
5 mac nuts
S2
3:00
2-1-5
3 oz turkey
1c peppers
15 almomds
D
7:00
4-2-10
6oz salmon with my 20 pecans grounded up and baked on top
24 spears
After tonight I have to be right back in the morning. I don't think I'll have time to go after work, because I have some awesome clients to take care of...but I should be done by 6... we'll see...
OH YAH! I am offically registered for CF Gymnastics in Tampa with good 'ole Tucker! I am so freaking excited, going with 2 awesome chickas as well. It will definitely be fun as well as educational! Muscle up you better be ready... :)
“I used to hurt so badly that I'd ask God why, what have I done to deserve any of this? I feel now He was preparing me for this, for the future. That's the way I see it.” ✿ Eden Phillpotts ✿
1 comments:
He is always preparing us for something.... ;) See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment