BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3 of my 2 weeks

Its going... did have a 1/3 of a larabar...just to get my stomach into check and it helped. Tonight I did decide to treat myself to coconut milk, cinnamon, vanilla protein powder and extract. I am freezing it up so its like ice cream... but its my fats as well, half a cup is 28g of fat which is about 9 blocks and i usually eat 10. With the meat lean but a little fat I figured it all worked out. I am just ecstatic its not a cookie.

Lifts today were good, PC stink as usual but I did get them up.
squat 80% 140
press 85 (increased by 2)
PC 111 (increased by 1)

New rule of the gym... Failure is never allowed to be said... Miss... its a missed rep...

B
6:45
4-2-10
3 eggs
5 strips of bacon
1/2 c salsa
1c pepper
1 avocado

s1
12
2-1-5
3 oz turkey
1 plum
5 mac nuts

s2
3
2-1-5
3 oz turkey
1c pepper
15 almonds

D
7
4-2-10
4 oz steak
24 spears
1/2c coconut milk (protein, cinn, vanilla)
*yes blocks are off...but not by much

0 comments: