Lifts were good... Squat increase by 1, bench by 2, dead by 5. I was exhausted and felt pretty weak this morning but got through it. New goal for food is 2 wks zone paleo no sweets, fruit once a day, no IFing, no Starbucks or coffee, and no cheat meals till the 2 wks are done. Yah crazy but I really need to get my food back in order. I cheated pretty bad the last week or so and I'm seeing a difference in performance and strength.
6:30
4-4-10
2 egg whites
1 egg
1c mushrooms
1/2 c salsa
1 avocado
12
2-1-5
3oz turkey
1 plum
5 Mac
4
4-1-5
3oz turkey
1c peppers
15 almonds
8
4-2-10
4 oz steak
1 small sweet potato
20 walnuts
1 day down, 13 to go..
Monday, July 12, 2010
Mondays are never fun
Posted by A-bomb at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you can do it!
a few weeks of tight eating is good for the soul... :)
Post a Comment