BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Testing out my limits...

Well this week I am going to ex-na the fruit, eat half my total carbs after work outs, have only low GI and leafy green veggies, and try to get about 2 20-24 hour fast in this week.  I have been researching out the wah-zoo about IFing, what and when should I eat... etc. I must say everyone keeps saying play around with it till it works for me.  I keep writing out my menu and timeline for the week but I keep thinking to myself... "What happens if my schedule changes after work" or  "What if I decide to workout in the PM and not the AM?" I guess I should just stick to what I have placed for myself.

My two big fast will being Monday at 4 pm and ending Tuesday about 1 pm and the same thing for Wed- Thursday. I don't know what we have scheduled quite yet for maxing out... I do know that we definitely on Thursday and Friday, but I think its light days prior. All my post work out meals will have NO FATS, but will have half my carb total (3).  All carbs the next 2 weeks are all leafy greens or at least a vegetable.... Like I have been doing I will post everything...

I guess I'll just have to figure out things on my own. I am the only one that really knows my body and what works best for me. Even though it would be nice and easy for someone just to tell me what to exactly do, but no...sorry Adrian. I have watch countless number of videos, read article after article, and just wrote so many notes I feel like I am in school. I do remember a couple months ago when i was doing 24 hour fast i would double up calories post fast, I just figured I would eat everyday but just make my 20-24 hours between the days... I don't think I have a 24 but 20 is pretty darn close.

Many videos and article have mentioned that dry fasting is pretty efficient, or even more... as regular fasting (with water or some no/low cal liquids). I considered this... but i don't know how i would feel during a workout.

AHHH.... so much.... I really shouldn't be so concerned, just eat the right shit only when i am hungry, isn't that the point?



“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ✪ Colin Powell ✪

1 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Good going girl. I know it's frustrating at times! Few folks pay this much attention to what and when they eat, so it makes those of us who do feel like freaks :) but I guess we are, soooo...

Nice job on paying attention to your 1RMs this week, you def want to have plenty of fuel for that!

Also, we are playing Wednesday by ear so far...seeing how Pauly feels early this week. I should know something by tomorrow- I am still gonna take a rest for now ;)