Well didn't do crap... woke up about 7, had breakfast trained my boy Orr, and shopped a little. Now I am watching the CF games 2010...OMG awesome athletes. All I can do is look up to these people and just admire they motivation and dedication. They make things look so freaking easy! But I know it isn't..
B
3 eggs
3 strips of bacon
1 portobello cap
1/2 c salsa
1/4c coconut milk, a few raspberries, 1 TBSP van protien, cin, van extr.
L
4 egg whites
1 oz turkey
1 bag of freeze dried fruit
10 mac nuts
S
4oz turkey
1 apple with AB
D
4 oz Chicken
1/2 C salsa
1 avocado
Yup you are right.... there is more blocks and food today. I really think my body needs it. Especially after yesterday and just over all. I still havent had ANY sweets, ice cream, chocolate, or sugar filled treats. No I don't really MISS them, but I would love like a small spoon of ice cream, one paleo cookie, or just a small square of chocolate and AB.... but i really just need to NOT eat it. I want to eat them as treats, like once and a while. Not everyday... I am hoping this is helping...
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Sunday Funday....not really
Posted by A-bomb at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment