Well this is going on to week 2... Going pretty well if I do say so myself. I went onto a block calculator this morning to see if I was still in the same block count. Well I have gained 15 lbs in the last 6 months... I am happy I don't "look" like it but I feel it... My clothes are so small now. Smaller to the point where I have to get bigger jeans, and shirts. I'm not really upset or pissed but as a woman it sucks. Especially when majority of my jeans don't fit.
I am at 12-6-30 blocks, I was considering 2x my fat blocks but for some reason I really am scared to increase that for whatever reason. I went on and recalculated my blocks and they were saying that i should be around 15 blocks... thats a pretty big increase (if I do say so myself) So emailed coach, he says increase a block a week and see how that goes. ugh...food... such a pain in my ass
Food IFed till 1 (this definitely needs to stay a part of my lifestyle)
1pm
4-2-10
4oz chicken
1/2 c salsa
1c pepper
1 avocado
4pm
4-2-10
6 egg whites with stone ground mustard
1oz turkey
14 cherries
10 mac nuts
7pm
4-2-10
4 oz pork
12 spears
1c peppers
20 pecan with cinnamon
I'm also considering to going back to 24 hr fast.... randomly picking days to fast.... We'll see. I will probably start that next week since I have all my food pretty much listed for this week...
Monday, July 19, 2010
Reconsidering my blocks....
Posted by A-bomb at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment