BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Paleo Betty Crocker...


Well I am really really damn sore. Mr Joshua killed me ass, back, legs, shoulders, abs, and pretty much everything else yesterday.

5rds
400m run
30 ghd situps
15 @ 165 deadlifts

I LOVE deadlifts, but 75 at 165 was not fun. I finished at 29:19 but some reason i really feel I gave up on myself too early in the work out.... I need to get my mental strength back into order...


MY OWN CHOCOLATE COCONUT PALEO COOKIES


MY OWN CHOCOLATE LARBAR BALLS

Well the last couple days (Fri-Sun) I really haven't been watching my blocks. Friday I posted exactly what I ate, I didnt for saturday.... all I know I binged at barnes and noble at the starbucks... I am not eve going to post it. Today wasn't as bad... I bought some maverick bacon (SUPPOSELY grassfed bacon)

4 pieces of bacon
2 eggs
some mac nuts
14 cherries

3 turkey sliders with salsa
Almonds
3 larbar balls

6 oz of tuna with ground mustard
2 paleo cookies


Tomorrow I really need to get back on track. I know i can do this, I did a week. Now that all holidays are pretty much over I am going for 2, then 3, and then a month.  I realized today that my eating is pretty much because of boredom. I was sitting here at home and all I wanted to do was eat... and stupid me did. But I really am trying to eat protein and nuts rather than fruit or processed foods. OR I am leaving the house to go do something. I really can't wait to start running again because I know that helped before....

0 comments: