Well i have to say my weekend was full of nothing. Didn't really do much of anything, laid around the house most of it and get my ass kicked on Saturday. The rain kept me inside and watch a couple of movies... so not bad. I trained this morning thank the lord and coach that it was lighter weight... 80% of back squat, 90% press and power cleans... Did pretty well...
IF'd till 1
1 pm
6 oz of asparagus
12 spears
1 plum
10 mac nuts
4 pm
1 greek yogurt
1/2 c strawberries
15 almonds with honey and cinnamon
2 . 3 oz of tuna with mustard (the yogurt didn't have enough protien)
3 homemade carrot cake larabar balls
7 pm
4 oz steak
1 small sweet potato
1 avocado
Yah I think I have to agree with everyone that I need to stay out of the damn kitchen. But I just love being in there... i love baking, cooking, I just wish i had someone in my life that i am able to cook for. Next larabar balls is pumpkin pie, then pineapple coconut macadamia nut, chocolate cherry, and possibly other ones...

0 comments:
Post a Comment