BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Needing to read labels a little better...

Well its a rest day, completely needed but at the same time I would have loved to have done the WOD today... running... I hate running but I really love how sweaty and tired I am afterwards...

the reason for my title.... I have been eating more bacon.. yes delish, but just because its only 3 gs of protein doesn't mean I can go crazy. The 3g are based on 2 slices BUT there are 4.5 g of fat. Then looking at the eggs those are as well 4.5g of fat... so I am getting confused on the zone part because they suggest 1 egg or 2 egg whites for blocks but nothing on bacon. (Well I didn't notice it on my list) so I ate about 20 B of fats (including my avocado). For dinner I cxl'd out the pecans was going to eat to make sure I stay within my fats limit. Good or Bad idea?


B
6:45
4-2-20
4 slices of bacon
3 eggs
1c mushrooms
1c spinach
1/4 c salsa
avocado

S1
12:00
1-1-5
3oz turkey
7 cherries
5 mac nuts

S2
3:00
2-1-5
3 oz turkey
1c peppers
15 almonds

D
6:00
4-2-0
3oz Salmon
3 oz shrimp
24 spears

Lifts tomorrow... heavy heavy heavy...yay!

1 comments:

Josh said...

I wouldn't sweat the bacon fat too much. The numbers on the package represent the total fat content, including what is left in the pan after you fry it.