BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back this up...

So I wasn't able to post yesterday, I guess work blocked blogger.... no idea why but they did.

Then went straight out after work for a friend's birthday. Well this week was going great till last night.. :( I ate well all week, there were cookies GALORE but nvr touched one... I did eat 2/3 of a larabar all week and that help when everyone was chowing down on sweets but the worst was last night....

B
630
4-2-10
3 eggs
2.5 oz salmon
1/2 c salsa
1 1/4 c spinach
20 walnuts

L
12
2-1-5
3oz turkey
1 plum
5 mac nuts

S
3
2-1-5
3oz turkey
1c peppers
15 almonds

D
4-2-0
4oz steak
sweet potato


2 drinks
1 shot
3 slices of dominos pizza
3 cheese sticks :(
The funniest part I HATE dominos... but just couldn't control myself after a couple drinks....

Oh well then today did Badger... I honestly loved and hated it at the same time

3rds
30 squat cleans @ 65
30 pull ups
800 m run
41:23

The squat cleans felt great... probably because the weight was light :) and I'm always low on the bar anyway i felt like I was able to get under the bar way quicker and easier than most.... Fell on my bootay once, but thats just because I lost my footing.

Well I'm fasting till 1, I have to let my body get rid of that crap before I start feeding it again....

0 comments: