BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Failure...

I hate that word, its the worst word to describe anything , or anyone for that matter... But thats how I truly felt like this morning. Everything sucked... from snatches, to HSPU, to burpees, to f****** pull ups. I just couldn't believe it. I don't know if my mind had already given up on me or what but I was horrible this morning...


On the Minute
Odd minutes
3 hang snatchs 63lbs & 3 HSPU
Even mins
7 burpees and 7 pull ups
Every missed round... foul is 200 m.... my grand total 2600 meters


the other girls did a fantastic job...


Food


6:30am
4-2-10
2 eggs 1 egg white
3 strips of bacon
1 apple
1/2 avocado
1 TBSP SB


12 pm
4-1-5
6 oz turkey burger
1c peppers
1/2 avocado


4 pm
0-1-13
7 cherries
15 almonds
7 mac nuts


8 pm
4-2-0
2oz salmon
4 oz shrimp
1 1/4 c yellow
1 1/3 c zuch
no fats


1 PALEO homemade chocolate walnut cookie...


“There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.”
- Tom Krause

1 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Shake it off girl. I like to use the word 'miss' and not 'failure' ;) As you know, some days you got it, some days you don't. That was a nasty one.