BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Eye Opener....

This is short and sweet...

1.) I am actually not mad at myself.....
2.) My favorite lift can quickly turn to my least favorite
3.) I have finally realized I can't win them all...
4.) My 1 rm for deadlift is 260..... (not even close to what I was shooting for)

☮ Have a great day  

4 comments:

Jason Cobb said...

Its Friday and all of you Gamers are tired and beat up! Good job on your lifts, one more to go and then a Hero tomorrow :)

timeforchange15 said...

A-
You are doing great with your lifts!! Do not self doubt. If you don't build yourself up, nobody will. It is a mental game and you have to believe in yourself. You are by far strong enough. But when you are under the bar you have to know it 110%. No negative thoughts. Before I lift I always take a moment to collect myself outside. I visualize myself finishing the lift, pray to god for strength and repeat a mantra. I get all fired up (cause that's key) and go in with a vengeance. You are a ninja girl. Go get um!!!

OCD said...

5.) you are beautiful no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Girl! I know coming from me this sounds funny....but give yourself some love! Tomorrow is another day, a hero day : )

See ya there rock star!