SWOD was good today, went up max on all lifts! Yay! 162 squat, 93 bench, and 230 Deads (my fav <3) I really am happy with my progression, even though some days feel really light and some days are heavy as f***. But overall content.
This is day 3 of my clean eating, I did have coffee with some creamer this morning but I needed the jolt. I was going to go to the movies last night but I just couldnt keep my eyes open. I think my body is trying to tell me something but I just cant quite figure it out... I think the next couple weeks (starting July 1) I'll sleep in and train a night... just to see a difference...hopefully.
Ifing till 11
L: 11 am
4-2-10
4 oz chicken
1 apple
2 tbsp AB
S: 4:00 pm
4-2-10
4 oz turkey deli
2 c peppers
1 avocado
D: 7:00 pm
4-2-10
3 oz of salmon and shrimp
1 oz steak
12 spears
1c broc
10 mac nuts
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Weights are getting heavy...
Posted by A-bomb at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment