Well 5 am... Muscle up practice. Damn damn damn that is ALL I can say. I can't really be disappointed in myself but I really need to work on my ring dips in my warm ups. Haha... My warm ups are going to be an hour-long themselves! Oh well. One day...
Food on schedule today
B: 7 am
4-2-10
4 egg whites frittata
12 spears
1/2 apple
1 avocado
Small amt of cheese
L: 1 pm
4-1-5
4 oz deli turkey
1 c peppers
15 almonds
S: 4 pm
0-1-5
1/2 apple
1 TBSP AB
D: 7:30 pm
4-2-10
3 oz salmon
3 oz shrimp
12 spears
1 c broc
10 mac nuts
Day 2 went well, but I'm getting cravings. I got them under control but still getting them. Pretty tired tonight, wanted to do a movie but just really don't have the energy. I think my body just wants to sleep I think that is next on the list for today...
"It is an exciting time where the only limits you have are the size of your ideas and the degree of your dedication " - Source Unknown
0 comments:
Post a Comment