Yup rest day... love 'em and hate 'em, but definitely need them.
Saturday is going to be a fucking killer, but yes I am excited. I was telling Sarina that I miss the old crossfit WODs because I usually determine my exertion through the amount of sweat that I have created. But the strength program is fucking awesome because I KNOW I am getting stronger. I looked at the email I sent out to coach when we started and my numbers are RIGHT THERE! So my 1-rms are going to be kick ass. But of course technique is my problem. I am going to play it again sports this weekend and going to buy a bar and practice till its fucking second nature. Jump position is going to be bruised to the T.
Its crazy how pumped I am to getting ready for the sectionals and really make it to the dirty south. I just have to keep it up... but my determination and leaf turning life I have right now is going to help... and of course my crossfit posse!
love peace and chicken grease!
✪ The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't. Henry Ward Beecher ✪
0 comments:
Post a Comment