Well I must say I am freaking SORE! my abs, back, chest, & everything else! Love it. I really do, I love the feeling of this because I know I worked out hard and to my limits. I honestly can't wait to get back to this a little more often.
Strength is going well! Haven't really added more weight yet but we'll get there. Going to play it again sports and getting a hold of an used barbell and some rubber weights. I have to practice this power clean!
Now food?? Ok, I KNOW I am not going over board on my food, yah I might eat a little extra but seriously it's either a peice of meat or fruit... Yah a SMALL piece of chocolate but once and awhile. I have no clue what my body is doing! I don't feel stronger or more energy. I am actually sleepy as hell! And even grumpy... Maybe I just hate my job?? Who knows. But I'm trying I really am. I have been looking up paleo desserts just so I don't over indulge in shitty foods. Making granola hopefully this week....
Also want to give a big CONGRATS to OCD and her engagement Love ya!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:High point (waitin for my client)
3 comments:
Are you still IF'ng? If so, maybe you should stop for a month and see what happens. Robb Wolf is now reporting that sometimes IF'ng doesn't work the way we WANT it to because all of our life stresses get in the way!! Go figure ... talk to me more on-site!
I am back on da blog :)
HOLLA!
Post a Comment