BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Realization what really is expected in the south....

"What we do upon some great occasion will probably depend on what we already are; and what we are will be the result of previous years of self-discipline.”
H.P.Liddon quotes

Dirty south is going to take some discipline.... Hard-fucking-core discipline.

I sometimes don't even know if I am ready... But then when I was there I was so freaking pumped up and wanting to workout right there. There are some girls that their pictures should be right next to "bad-ass" in the dictionary. I just can't believe how they are so zoned out, especially during the weight lifting part. Alllllllll those people around and not freaking out. Too envious flows through me.

Staring Tuesday my goal is to muscle up, handstand pushup, and a pre-routine for lifting. Just get me in the fucking zone. I did people around watching, screaming, and trying to distract me. I just need to put myself in the situation that makes my heart pump and my nerves shock.

MK did awesome even she can't perform certain exercises... She didn't give up... That is a true ATHLETE.

Keep it dirty...

Location:Jacksonville

1 comments:

Jason Cobb said...

Don't worry ... you guys will be ready! :)