BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ohhhhhhhh boy... cheat meals

are not that wonderful anymore! Wow. I am truly amazed how my body is reacting to "shit" food when I only have had clean raw food. This is my food log, but no idea what my blocks but I am guessing here...


B: 9
3 eggs
4 strips of bacon
2 pancakes

S: 1
Med size coffee ice cream from Cold Stone

D: 5:30
3oz shrimp
3 oz salmon
12 spears
5 mac nuts


I have to say that after the ice cream my body just was NOT feel right. My tummy was gurgling and just uncomfortable for a good couple hours. I could tell that my body just wasn't happy with what I gave it. It probably wouldn't have cared about the pancakes, but the added ice cream just a few hours later didn't help.  Now for next sunday I will definitely slack on the amount of cheating, but honestly I missed my apple and AB, or a few scoops of my coconut ice cream. Its amazing how your body tells and teaches you what exactly you need.

IFing tomorrow till 1, then back to the grindstone of good ole paleo food.

Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.  ❤Astrid Alauda

0 comments: