BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to the grind stone...part 2

Well, I am back to clean eating... IFed till 1 and then chowed down.

L @ 1pm
1 oz chicken
Combo of 5 oz of shrimp and salmon
12 spears
1c peppers
10 mac nuts

S @ 4
4 oz
1 apple
1 avocado

D@ 6:30
4 oz steak
1 med sweet potato
20 walnuts...

I love sweet potatoes, just a TINY bit of butter with good amount of cinnamon taste like a dessert! yummmm....

Weight today were HEAVY! 166 back squat was horrible, but i did it. I don't like coming up unstable. But it just means the weight is heavy and I am reaching my max 5-rm. Bench not too bad at 80% and the deadlift was 235... not too bad. In a couple weeks we will try for some 1 rms... most definitely will PR. well hope so...

Well not much else to say :)


“Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want” Marsha Sinetar

0 comments: