
Yup thats my ultimate cheat day... and what I really really want is a pancake. Yes people a pancake. Love them. :)
Rest today and POSSIBLY a small run tomorrow morning with the puppy. But that all depends on the foot (stepped on a piece of glass and it went it pretty deep), so if its ok then on we go, if not...another rest day.
Food still on track. Last night after shopping at good ole publix I found an ice cream made from coconut milk. It had a few other items in it that weren't 100% raw but it was soy free and dairy free. I must say its DELICIOUS! I am only have spoonfuls. Last night was 2, today 3, but to tell you the truth thats all I need. Serving size is 1/2 a cup.... so not bad
B 8:30
4-2-10
2oz chicken
4 egg white friatta
1c peppers
12 spears
10 mac nuts
S 1:30
4-2-10
4 oz turkey
1 apple
20 walnuts
3 spoonfuls of Ice cream
D 6:00
4-2-10
4 oz chicken
1c peppers
1c broc
20 pecancs
I'll keep you up to date on my food tomorrow. I promise I wont go too crazy :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment