BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Every Second Counts

Saw it, loved it, and oh my god... I am f***king scared. But its ok, I know that these guys have been doing it for years and really training, but they are so amazing to watch and see how they just go after WODs with no fear (at least not showing it)

Lifts are going well
Back 162
Bench 90
Press 78
DL 225
PC 105.5

PC are getting to me, I really am trying my best to practice and really watch out for my jump position. We did hang power snatches and it really helped me to hit the jump position  every time. yah it defintely got heavy but i really felt strong and I was able to get them up pretty easy or at least up there. 63 lbs can be alot after so many reps.... but I really need to get my sh*t together with pull ups. I need to find my nack and get AT LEAST 5 at a time. Practice Practice Practice...who knew I would still be saying that after college golf...

It's not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts; it's what you put into the practice.

Eric Lindros

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

love the quote. and the pulls will come. would like to put together a mu work day soon, let me know when you're up for it

A-bomb said...

yah girl, definitely need to work on those... I'm good on tuesdays and Thursdays and saturdays... days I don't have to rush anywhere, this thursday is my off day, So maybe a little bit of practice in the morning :) let me know!