“It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.” -Whitney M. Young Jr.-
Well I have been eating clean for 5 days, yesterday ate a little extra (greek yogurt, and 1 turkey patty)...not bad...& one oops (today)...an 1/8 (1/2 of an 1/4) of a bagel because my stomach and body felt like SHIT... crappy like I really needed to put something into my stomach before I killed over. It helped but I definitely felt bad for eating it. But oh well... I could have eaten the whole darn thing, but I didn't.
I tried to IF till 1...( I did if you don't count the bagel...).
Lunch: 1pm
4-1-10
4 oz turkey
1c peppers (less Carbs because of the bagel earlier)
1 avocado
Snack: 4 pm
4-2-10
4 oz chicken
1 apple
2 Tbps AB
Dinner: 7 pm
4-2-10
6oz beef patty
12 spears
1c broc
10 mac nuts
Gotta go shopping tonight for the weekend and next week... adding sweet potatoe and strawberries to the menu this week....
Lifting went well today, 80% squat and 90% press and PC. HK noticed on my last few PC that I wasn't fully hip extending so I practiced a few reps on a lesser amount of weight before I left. I truly can NOT believe how much more comfortable I feel with the woman's bar. But I know that I need to practice with the men's before sectionals. Love that word.... PRACTICE....
3 comments:
Good job on your food, I think it helps tremendously when you have it planned out like you do.
thanks for clearing up the 1/8 ;)
100% is devine.
@ Nacci... thanks girl! I really am trying. Can not WAIT for sunday (my cheat day!)
@ HK... lol i wanted to make sure I clarified my 1/8 of a bagel!
:) u guys rock!
Post a Comment