You have to risk going too far to discover just how far you can really go. ☢T.S. Eliot☢
Crazy ass, should be quick, amazing WOD...
20 OHS (RX'd is 85 I did 70)
30 burpee with lateral tire jumps
1000k row
The OHS killed me... I just lost it toward the end. I already had a game plan before even getting started, 10 at a time, but man the 9 and 19th I was shaking like crazy. But I did it...
The burpee tire jumps weren't too bad, actually (lord dont strike me dead) but they were pretty easy... but I was dying for a breath....
The row is completely a different story... I need to keep a pace. 2:00 split time is going to be my goal...for every time i am on it... I need to keep that pace so I know I can keep a pace and not fatigue out too quickly... great work out though... Love being a sweaty ass mess :)
Food you ask? Going well... actually. Nothing really bad except for my sunday food fest. Pancakes, ice cream, my paleo dark chocolate almond joy bars, and something else but I can't remember... But since Monday I have been writing it alllllll out, packing it, and having my squares and AB right before bed... (Love ya Kate) it really does help, but I have told myself a protien shake before bed if no squares or fill I just can't fill myself up. But havent had to resort to that it.
well off to work...boo...
0 comments:
Post a Comment