BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

ohhh lord my hands...

My hands are f**cked up!  They hurt to close them, to open them, ANYTHING is making them hurt. The liquid band-aide is killer, lotion is also not fun... Thank goodness no pull ups for a least two weeks.

Starting Strength is going good...but still is the technique of Power Cleans... I hate them but love them at the same time.

Back squats @ 155
Bench @ 83
Deadlift @ 205
Press @ 77
Power Clean @ 103

I really need to order this belt asap. Sarina is awesome for letting me use hers, but damn its killer on the ribs. But you definitely feel the strength from using them...

This weekend is going to AWESOME! Rooting for MK at the Dirty South is going to be so much fun because she is going to kick some butt. It's also pretty cool there is a good amount of us going. So she'll definitely have her crowd :)

Well I'm going to let me hand rest...



I am convinced that life in a physical body is meant to be an ecstatic experience.




Shakti Gawain

0 comments: