We are at 5 today, bc of youre truly... :) thank goodness the chicka don't mind....
We are going to Jax to cheer on MK and have a f***in' awesome experience to see what we are getting ourselves into for nxt year. I'm already peeing my pants in fear but hopefully after seeing what is going to happen I won't have such a big puddle :)
Lift day, keep squats the same, and adding a little bit on the presses and the power cleans... technique technique. Nxt week I think I am going to practice A LOT on those.... i have too. I have to get this lift down pat... Lots of practice and video :)
Well off to lift, work, AND JAX!
Keep it dirty :)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Its gunna get Diiirrrrttyyyyy in the south :)
Posted by A-bomb at 4:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment