BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

another hero day...

Today is Hero WOD number 2. It's going to be a dosey....

50 pull ups
run 1/4 mile
25 thrusters @ 65
run 1/2 mile
25 thrusters @ 65
run 1/4 mile
50 pull ups

Yay.... not so really. My heat time is at 845, so hopefully I'll be done at LEAST in 30 mins. I really have to get my pull ups into shape. Running is going to suck because I havent done them for a few weeks... I really am missing to run because i really was a little smaller in "size" and i really hate looking at myself in the mirror. I really am trying to watch what I eat and how much... but deep in my heart I think I am not eating ENOUGH calories. I am so mentally scared to eat because of the gain of weight, but I noticed when I eat a lot more that my body is completely different in the morning...

I need my head examined...

Well off to take a quick AM nap before I head out... Pup woke me up to do our walk this morning and now that I have nothing to do till 8 might as well sleep....or clean?  Nah Sleep wins...

2 comments:

timeforchange15 said...

Hey girl! No worries on the weight don't stress over it...it only makes you crazy. I went up a few lbs on SS in a month but it was muscle. It's for the greater good and it'll come off quick. Here's what I did...Ate a shit load of protein-1 gram per body pound, filled in with cards and really didn't add any extra fat. It's important when you are on a strength program to A) get all of your protein to build muscle B) eat enough, sleep and drink a ton of h2o. I can say that I stayed away from bread but allowed for cheats here and there. I got a lot of my protein by shakes and bars b/c I couldn't eat that much. I mean when I was lifting I weighed 170-175lbs (that's a lot of protein). The last 3 wks I have been doing cardio (a lot) and the weight is coming off. Remember there is a light at the end of tunnel. The more muscle you can build now the better off you'll be girlfriend.

A-bomb said...

Thanks MK

I really needed to hear that from someone that is so freaking awesome like you!!

I know its all muscle but it just pushing my blub forward... I am watching my diet, and i am making sure that my cheats are limited to the max, but its easier for me to do little bitty cheats everyday than one whole meal. Thank GOD im not a bread chick...only pancakes :) and sweets...but I have been way better by like a little taste just to get my heard back on straight...

and the water...damn Im surprised you cant see through me yet with the amount that I am drinking!

Love ya chick!
You kick ass and cant wait to watch it next weekend!