BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Ole San Antonio

Well, Im here in San Antonio visiting my buddy and I have to say its nice just not to worry about a damn thing!

My buddy and his friend surprised me to a trip to Austin yesterday till now, and I missed Lonestars Crossfit hours for Friday... sad face. But I just got back from the military base gym and they at least had the weights I needed.

I had workout B for today: Back squats @ 145, Press @ 75, Power Cleans @ 100. I really need to get that damn power clean form. I am getting pissed by the minute not getting it. Damn me and my long monkey arms!! I really an trying and between each set I practiced with an empty bar to hit that jumping position. I just have to keep practicing... PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! It was fun though being surrounded by air force meat heads watching a chick in their "space"... Loved it. On another note, there were mirrors all around and I really did like them. I was able to really keep an eye on my form for all three lifts... But thats not our box...I love our box the way it is :)

Yah food? Isn't going that great here... I'm watching it as much as I can but man the mexican food is too freakin awesome too pass up. So starting Monday morning when I leave here back to square one... strict paleo and zone! I know I am definetly not OVER eating, which is what I was worried about, but I'm doing good.

Well I'm out...BBL!

"Your persistence is your measure of faith in yourself - Unknown"

2 comments:

Gonzo said...

Hello, just wanted to offer you a tip for your clean practice, try including clean drops to help you get under the bar. In an efficient clean you're actually pulling yourself under the bar as the weight hovers for a split second. Check out some more stuff at www.trainedtoconquer.com

A-bomb said...

thanks I'll check it out :)