BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to the grind stone...

Well back in Florida, done with vacay #1 but soon will be heading to Jax with the single crossfit fort myer girls to watch MK kick major bootay at the Dirty South.

I'm pretty excited cause I really am just looking at life in such a different light. I am just doing things I want to do without anyone's approval. It feels great that I really don't care if anyone likes me or not. I am who I am... and really that all that fucking matters to me. I have really turned over a new leaf. I cleaned out my phone of people's numbers that I rarely call or calls me... i "deactivated" my FB profile so I really dont look at what's going on in other peoples lives. I am doing this because I was so concern on what everyone else was doing rather than me and what I am doing. I feel better...

Todays WOD was our previous day 5rm Bench, with burpees, and GHD sit ups. Awesomely crazy.... I did 80 lbs, and the burpees kicked my ass as usual. Love them but hate them.... the reps were 5,7,9. I got exactly 6 rounds in. Not too bad, other people got to do push press... lucky bastards (love ya) Oh well gotta work on that upper body strength.



well its 10 and i need to get my butt to bed...
night!


“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.”

1 comments:

Nacci said...

Welcome back. =} Love your new look on your blog!