So, my title says it all... I am disappointed in myself. No self control for the last month or so. I really need to nip this in the ASS. What I am going is coming home and binging on shitty ass food, and when I mean binging...till I'm fucking stuffed. Its my fault, its ALWAYS my fault because I allow myself to buy this crap and leave it in the house. How am I suppose to succeed if I can't even do it with food? Its food, its suppose to be fuel, thats it... nothing more than that.
I have told myself a million times what I might need to do to put this in check.
This is what I have come up with...
1) Write down EVERYTHING THAT I AM GOING TO EAT!
2) Buy a cooler that can fit EVERYTHING in it.
3) I am ONLY allowed to eat what is in the cooler...
4) Stay out of the kitchen when I am done preparing my food for the night and the nxt day
5) Do something productive to keep me out of the kitchen...ie PA applications, go to my moms, walk the dog, go ride the horse, clean the house maybe?!... anything
I am just sick and tired of myself not being able to take control of this damn sugar addiction. That's all it is, an addiction that is completely stupid and killing my workouts and body. I am going to fight this, and the only person that can actually do this is me... thats it. Today I am going to buy a cooler, smaller tupperware containers and just get this back into check. I remember starting this about 8 months ago and I was doing awesome! Looked great and felt fantastic
I will do it again... I have to... I am not going to lose control.... I can't.... I won't....
"Others can stop you temporarily -- you are
the only one who can do it permanently."
☆ Zig Ziglar ☆
0 comments:
Post a Comment