Well this blog will continue my journey with crossfit. I am ready and mentally prepared to train for the games... This is probably one of the biggest commitments I have made since signing my name to my scholarship I received at FGCU for golf.
I'm really excited, nervous, anxious, and curious what is going to happen. Excited for the fact this is huge in the crossfit world and a huge honor, nervous how i am going to do, anxious is what to come, and curious what and who I am going to be in a year from now. Things have changed for me in so many ways, my mental strength, my thought and beliefs, my appearance, my self image...everything have changed in such way that I really feel like I am NOT the same person I was before... which is a good thing...
Starting May 3 my life will be different, focused, and set to get ready for the games. I am ready (i hope) and determine to beat this little demon inside me that makes me feel inferior and incapable to be the best I can actually become. The overall appearance of me is going to change (ugh to weight gain) but its for the better of what I can to accomplish... I think I can accept that... No... I will have too...
Everyday is a struggle, but as long as I'm alive, I have won...
“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.” | |
Marcus Aurelius |
0 comments:
Post a Comment