BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9....

So yah I 24ed it again yesterday...but seriously was a bad bad faster. I snack on my nut, dry fruit mix I made myself so during work if anyone brought sweets I could at least eat a handful of that and not be in such a craving kinda mood. I felt shitty all day and did NOT want to be at work. I am so sick of my hours, but I guess i have to do what I gotta do... anyways todays meals so far


My number may seem odd but I am counting the nut mix in from yesterday and the protien shake was a last minute decision before workout cause I was just really hungry...plus it wasn't a very intense workout except to squeeze the heck outta my bootay....

No clue on blocks probably 3-2-6
1 protein shake this morning before WOD of 5 rm Deadlifts (yay 200!)
with almond butter, almond milk, and coffee

Breakfast 5-3-12
3 oz steak, 2 eggs
asparagus
apple
good ole avacado

snacks both equal about 5.5-1-20
low sodium deli chicken (x2)
mac nuts (x2)
1 plum

lunch 5.5-2.5-12
steak and shrimp
mushrooms, asparagus, peppers
avacado

Dinner is up in the air but thinking a turkey burger with some broc and avacado...

1 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL: WAY TO BE with that 5RM PR!! So strong!! 5 @ 200 = NICE!!!! I bow down sistah :) :)