"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which
you really stop to look fear in the face.
You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~
Ok I wrote a CRAP load on a blog like 2 seconds ago and forgot to save it! so I am just going straight to the point
1) 24 hour fast...sucked...snacked when I shouldnt! So blocks today are completely off!
2) Think I am going to do Crossfit Sectionals next year...
3) It's my birthday...I'm 28...oh boy
4) Going to try the 18 hour IFing from now on and hopefully that works....
B
12 spears
2c broc
6 oz steak
L
turkey burger
avacado
2c broc
1 1/4c zuch
S
turkey burger
avacado
apple
Dinner at bonefish with my mommy! Let you know later!
CIAO!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Wow, 28. Must be nice, I'm an old lady. Enjoy your day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN!!!
You TOTALLY should compete next year!!!
CF Games '11 ... I LIKE IT!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ms. Lovely!!! :)
Post a Comment