Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.
G. W. F. Hegel
B 3-3-0
Chicken Sausage
3 c mushrooms
1 1/4 c zuchinni
L 3-2-8
3 oz pork
2 c spinach
1 c tomato
Sunflower seeds
Avacado
S 2-0-14
2 HB eggs
Walnuts
Did my friday WOD before this because honestly I couldn't make it to Xfit in the morning, plus I just wanted to get it over with.... 3rd of 1 mile.... 7:17 (yes still amazed!), 7:20, 7:49 (COLD AND POOPED)
D 4-2-8
Salmon
asaparagus
zuchini
chocolate and AB ;)
Friday
IFed from about 8 pm to about 12:30 pm.
L 4-2-10
Turkey burger
Avacado
1 apple
D 6-2-10
Turkey burger
Avacado
asparagus
S (Movie!!!) 2-2-10
deli meat
chocolate and AB
strawberries
Saturday is all 24 fasting... YAY crossfit in the morning...actually can make it this time! No clients till 11. Hoping for beautiful weather sunday cause I really wanna get out and do something outside...
ciao
1 comments:
nice runs, girl! thx for the words :)
Post a Comment