BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12

Well, no bonefish last night... I have been really really exhausted lately. I don't know why. I slept through my alarm again this morning, so decided that I would workout at 6 tonight... front squats, love them so I wont miss out...

So I made myself salmon & steak, and asparagus for my dinner with a little organic red wine. Just enough to keep my happy... then went straight to bed. I havent had any chocolate in the house, so the chocolate & AB had been very limited...a good (but missing) thing.

Today I have had so far

protien shake with 1 b of strawberry and blue berries, and almond milk.
Salmon asparagus
Steak, avacado, apple
nut and fruit mix I made

Thats about it. I dont know what I want for dinner but probably turkey burger and avacado (my favorite!) with probably sauated peppers and zuchini...

My first 5k is tomorrow. I decided not to be a competitor but thats ok, I just wanted to see what it was all about first... then I will compete...

I'm pretty stoked about the crossfit games. I really want to prove to myself that I can compete with others doing these type of workouts... I wanna be known as an athlete...not just some chick that works out...


The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

- Tommy Lasorda

1 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Maybe because you are working wicked hours, doing serious WODs and taking clients on your off days? ;O AND fasting like mad? Decompress girl! and maybe just eat straight up for a few...this is my opinion only- but treat yourself to some rest! :)