BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wow, fell off the wagon..

Well, in my opinion.... yesterday I was snaking on my nut mix all day (dried fruit: cranberries, blueberries, cherries and bananas, walnuts, almonds). Its addicting, just like chocolate.... if I really like something I can just NOT eat it. Funny, I still have my birthday cake in the frig and honestly havent even had a second thought about eating it, but AB and 90 or my nut mix...binging is in order... but I have been cleaning everything out of the house and throwing things away, including bad food (certain nuts, and other things)

Komen I had a 24:04 caught up with Brod half way through, and at the end butt head sprinted to the finish line. Oh well...not far behind him... I am pretty happy with it. I honestly need to pace myself...the last mile i seriously just wanted to walk but I wouldnt.

meals for Saturday (not enough protien)

protein shake
(coffee, chocolate protein, almond butter and milk, ice)
nut mix
hooters wings (naked and mild, a little ranch)
turkey burger avacado and chocolate & AB


Sunday
3 eggs, mushroom, zuchin, peppers
nut mix
AB and chocolate
Bonefish tonight, probably salmon or sea bass with asparagus... and yes cream brulee...

yah not enough and too much of others. I'll get back to it monday...this week is 18 hr IFing... no more 24s, I'm pick eating when I am perparing food so I am going to try this way.... we'll see... but I know for sure, I am defintely ready for my preparation for '11 crossfit games...

“God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.”
Reggie White

0 comments: