Well my 24 IFing was crazy, but yet managable. I am really happy about how I feel, I don't know if it really showed at WOD today, but overall I felt really strong and able to get more out of my workout. I really am interested in trying a more extense workout...
Breakfast:
2 egg whites
3 oz ground turkey
12 asparagus
1/2c blueberries
7 cherries (honey and cinnamon)
(3-3-0)
Lunch:
4 oz of steak
4.5 oz of shrimp
1 1/4 c peppers
1 c broc.
1/2 avacado
18 almonds
(7-2-16)
Snacks today:
1.5 oz of chicken
1 apple
3 macadamia nuts
15 cashews (sorry coach I have so many left)
(2-2-14)
1.5 oz chicken
mac nuts and cashews...
(2-0-14)
Dinner:
3 oz of steak
6 oz of shrimp
12 asparagus
1 c broc
2 oz of chocolate
4 tsp of almond butter (A TREAT FOR MY 24 IF)
(7-2-16)

1 comments:
Way to go on the 24 hour IF A-Bomb!
Post a Comment