Yes thats how I feel!
Well today is a shitty day, dont worry not food wise, just me. I am just so sluggish today and I really just dont feel like doing crap today, tomorrow, or even sunday but I have too! :(
Breakfast: (3-3-0)
2 egg whites, 3 oz ground turkey
12 spears of asparagus
1 c of blueberries (not quite so i added 4 cherries)
honey and cinn.
Lunch (4-1-8)
6 oz of shrimp
1 c broc
1/4 avacado
Snack 1 (1-1-7)
1.5 oz of deli meat
7 cherries
7 macadamia nuts
Snack 2 (1-0-7)
1.5 oz of deli meat
7 macadamia nuts
Dinner (3-1-8)
3 oz of steak
1 1/4 c peppers
cashews and almond
Tomorrow is another 24 hour fast. I'll start bout 6:30am like I did on Wednesday, makes a little easier on me because of my schedule. I alreay have all my meals written out and ready to be made... pretty excited

5 comments:
hope tomorrow is a better day :) happy fasting!
Q: Are you sure on the avocado fat count? Almonds-3 is one block...
Great job on the 24 hour fast you are strong girl!
cheer up, Charleeeee.
Wy are you fasting for 24 hours, you crazy ked?
:)
Hope you get over the glooms quickly! I too wonder why the 24 hour fast? Didn't you just do it a few days ago? I know about the IF'ing but thought it was a partial day. Inquiring mind!!
Hey MK,
I talked to Kate about the avacado thing...she said that 1/2 avacado is about 9-10 blocks... so I am just assuming that 1/4 is half that so about 4-5 blocks depending on the size of the avacado...
I may be wrong :X
we'll have to check that out!
Diane, I am doing this to get my hormones in check...a couple of crossfitters do this every other day. Talk to Jay he can defintely explain it...
thanks for all the support guys... its great to have such awesome people around! :)
Post a Comment