BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

home stretch of IFing....

Well its been about 15 hours and i am doing ok, but i really i am hungry. I keep telling myself that the more I do this the easier it will be nxt time.  I have been gluping water and chewing gums like crazy (the mouth fixation thing sucks). i have had a couple cups of coffee... literally 2 and it has helped. My energy has slumped a little bit, but I think its just because of the lack of food for the first time for over 12 hours.  I have planned to do another IF saturday to sunday (great idea bc i'll be freaking flipping busy all day)  I dunno, maybe an 18 hour one?

well time for bed cause tomorrow morning is going to be one hectic morning....but i am going to dream of all the good food I will be consuming soon! yummm

nitenite

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice job on the fast!

Hip Kitty said...

IMO and in case you want to know;) I do think that the fasting will get 'easier' with experience. I love it- tho some days are def harder than others, sometimes I kind of dread the last few hrs in the am till lunch. So far I keep mine to post din till lunch. I find that distraction helps, too. Clearly you have done some homework/reading on this, so you know what's up. 24hrs is jumping in w both feet, that is for sure! For what its worth, my IFs tend to be 16-19, usually more like 16-17hrs, 2x/wk~ this formula is working well for me presently. It is hard enuff for me to replace 11B, much less 22B! Good work mama :)