BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tuesday's Fast

That's my girl!

Yup just finished another 24, and to be completely honest with you I wasn't 100% faithfull.  About 6 oclock I was shaking so I had a handfull of pecans... (does anyone know the blocks for that?????) Also my loving crossfitters...I am NOT starving myself, I eat DOUBLE what I would have eaten a normal day (I combine what I didn't eat the day before and the day of)... i know you guys would rather do IFing, 15-18 hours, but with my schedule 24 works.... yah a little shaky once and while, but I know my body can handle it. I have promised myself to do at least 2 a week, its amazing how much better I feel the next day, especially after a GREAT night's sleep.  The WODs have been feeling awesome and I have been PRing like a crazy MOFO. But I do appriecate all the love and support you guys give! Its awesome and welcomed! But remember I wouldnt do ANYTHING that would kill me or hurt me in anyway....well except Crossfit ;) haha j.k

Other than that...not bad... I did a great workout yesterday PR'd my 3rm OHS at 88 lbs! I felt like I could have done more but i was already on my 6th set. So I stopped... Snatch pressed 73 lbs... After all that fun stuff I decided to do a CFE cause I have been slacking hardcore I did 2x12 min runs. I felt great... a little under 3 miles...

Breakfast

5-3-0
1 egg 2 egg whites
4.5 oz gf beef
1 1/4 c peppers
1 c broc
6 asparagus
1/4 c blueberries

Lunch

5-3-21
7.5 gf beef
1 1/2 c mushrooms
1 c broc
1 1/4 c yellow squash
11 mac nuts
1 whole avacado

Snack

2-1-19
2oz chicken
1c broc
57 almonds

snack

2-1-11
2 oz chicken
1 tomato
20 pecans (I dont know what the blocks are for this, but bc pecans seem to be high in Omega 3 hey can't hurt huh?!!?)

Dinner is up in the air... to be continued!

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Pecans: 2 halves = 1B. Handful is intuitve...depends on how big!

Jason Cobb said...

Awesome - Perfect - Good Work!!!

Hip Kitty said...

btw, TOTALLY need to acknowledge your recent PRs! Nice work, girl. Keep it up- keep doing whatever works for you and your life- that's KEY! The leaning out will happen on it's own, while you're not paying attention likely! ;)