BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catching up


My New Inspiration
Miranda Oldroyd
“If you can find a path with no obstacles, 
it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”
Frank A. Clark




Well I didnt post yesterday...bad girl... But I am going to try to go back and remember what I had...

Sunday
IFed till 1:30 (

4-4-7
L: 4 oz chicken
2 c spinach
1 1/4 c pepper
1 1/2 c mushrooms
1 c tomato
1 c strawberries
1 whole avacado
lemon juice

D: 7-2-16
Bar Louie (Im giving up on this place)
california chicken club
Chicken,Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avacado
86 the bread and the cheese and added on more avacado

S: 1-0-7
1 oz pork
almonds
Chocolate and AB


Monday

B: 3-3-0
1 egg
3 oz shrimp
1 1/4 c peppers
1 c strawberries
1/2 c blueberries

L: 4- 1 1/2 - 8
4 oz chicken
2c spinach
1 c tomato
Sunflower seeds
EVOO
Lemon Juice

S: 2- 1/2- 14
2 oz chicken
1/2 c strawberries
16 Mac nuts

D: 3-1-8
3 oz steak
12 asparagus
1 whole avacado

I am doing a 24 hour fast today... It ends at 5:30 am I did have breakfast this morning... and it was
2 oz of chicken
2 eggs whites
6 spears
1/2 mushrooms
2/3 avacado

SOOO good :)

thats its... Good Bye!

I appriecate all the kind words Hip Kitty and OCD have said. I really am trying not to be soo hard on myself, but its something that I am really trying to overcome. I guess I have wanted this "perfect body" for so long that I just get frustrated...

Oh well...

0 comments: