So yesterday was a little of a bad food day. Even though I had it completely set my work day really screwed it all up. I found an apple sweet potato pork recipe and I really wanted that. Well then I got called back into work and I had to turn around and go back.
Then a my buddy Nicole wanted to meet up and we went to tgifridays. I told my self that I could have one GOOD cheat meal a week. I ate an 8 oz steak, brocolli, and a small (literally small.... if my phone wasn't dead i totally would have taken a pic of it) salad and NO DRESSING!
Then after that I decided to have a brownie obession. (don't worry I regret it but then again I loved every minute of it.) so I decided that I will IF for the rest of the day and then eat at the SB party. We are all eating clean so it should be pretty easy. Just remembering how much is enough in that short amount of time will be my issue.
So now I am about to head out for at least an hour run, then shower, church, train Orr, art walk with mom, and then the finale the SB party!! :)
So no food posting yet till tonight. Thank goodness for smart phones and I can keep
U up to date since u are soo concerned ;)
PeAcE
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Ohh bad desicions... But yet delicious : P
Posted by A-bomb at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think we all overindulged a bit, so no worries! Monday is a new day, yes? I feel better already....kinda. Your bars are fantastic :)
Post a Comment