BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 6 cont...

Well I am at the spa waiting for the my client... just one today and hopefully that is it, cause next week I am f***king slammed. I have 6 1 hour massages, majority for couples (puke) but hey its cash. :)

Tonight I am going to try to succeed in making beef jerky for the SB party. Paleo book gives me an option on how to do it, so I am going to try. Nothing spicy, but I might for the big guys that love spice at the party. Also making the infamous paleo bars...yum. My mouth is already drooling... I was actually thinking of IFing tomorrow but then I forgot ALLLLLL about the party. Dang oh well :)

I guess people are having problems finding and commenting on my blog, so I am going to to try to fix it now!

PeAcE!
abomb

0 comments: