Well last night was fun! It was awesome to talk to other crossfitters that I dont get to see because they train at other times. It's amazing how we all are effected by the challange and how we are experiencing the same things during it. Especially the people that don't understand why we are doing what we are doing. But the funny thing is people are looking at us like we are crazy doing this "diet" but yet nothing is weird about it except the fact we don't eat bread, grains, and lugumes. Oh my god! get over it
Well no workout this morning (thanks coach) so I gotta head to the gym after work :( not a late night crossfitter, only for my CFE. I could NOT wake up this morning for the life of me, I really need a break so I dedicated Sunday ( yup love day) as Adrian is relaxing day :)
So I have decided that I will post in the evening b/c lately I have been eating different that what I have posted. Not COMPELETLY different but a few extra things.
So far I had 1 egg and 2 egg whites, 1 oz of steak, and a cup of peppers. I sauté the peppers and the steak and then stopped my eggs on top. DELICIOUS! (3-1-0)
Lunch was 2 c spinach, 1c mushrooms, 1c tomato, 1/4 avacado, olive oil, squeezed lemon, and 4 oz of pork. Really good as well :) (4-1-8)
Snack: ( I doubled up my snacks...to get all my blocks...because of the later WOD today, b/c by the time I eat dinner I'll be ready for bed for 5 am) 2 oz of pork, 16 cherries, 2 oz of nuts, (2-2-14)
Dinner: 3 oz of pork, 12 asparagus 1c peppers, 1oz macadamia nuts, olive oils (saute my veggies) (3-2-10)
So far that's it. But I will add on to this blog as the day goes on :)
PeAcE <3
Monday, February 8, 2010
Day 8
Posted by A-bomb at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Just found your blog! I'm wishing you all the best. It sounds like a bitch of a thing to do, but I know you will get it done!
Love ya bunches!!!
Post a Comment