Saturday, February 20, 2010
Saturday..
Yes I am going out and having some fun tonight. No work tomorrow expect the doc at 10:30. Crossfit in the am and I want to be dripping sweat when I'm done. I was a bad girl today well a SLIGHTLY bad girl i'll continue with the days menu
B:
3 egg whites
2 oz of clean chicken sausage
1/2 c tomato
1/2c peppers
6 spears
1/2 c broc
2/3 c raspberries
1/2 oz slivered almonds
honey and cinn
Starbucks tall chai soy latte (yah but it was all foam so dont worry)
S (doubled up cause really didnt have time with work)
3 oz shrimp
1 lemon plum
7 mac nuts and 15 almond
L:
a spinach salad with onions, apples, chicken and gorgonzola cheese (yah yah i know) EVOO and lemon juice and half a piece of their special bread...I had to try it. I am always one for trying a speciality at a place that i have never been before...yah it was good, sorry.
D:
3 oz of GF beef
1.5 oz shrimp
6 spears
2/3 c zucchini
1 oz 99% chocolate
1.5 tsp AB
I know that wasn't a HUGE cheat, but I feel like I cheated pretty bad. I haven't had bread in almost 2 and half months. It was good but not something I completely missed. I am fasting starting now... ok 30 min (haven't had the chocolate yet) so 7 to about 10 am (after crossfit).
I am a little frustrated, cause i really haven't LOST any pounds.... I really don't feel skinner either, stronger is probably the only thing I feel... I am happy about that but I'm a chick and I still wanna feel smaller. i was thinking of taking some pics of me right now and trying to see a different from a camera view, but I really do feel that I have a distorted image of myself... maybe I do have that problem like people say... IDK i hope not...
Posted by A-bomb at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Girl: I hear what you are saying, but: a) we are always hardest on ourselves b) getting stronger is some bad ass shit c) the leaning out is right around the corner- give it 3-4 wks, maybe? You are setting up for a PERFECT scenario with your clean eating, fasting, and your kick ass efforts in WODs. Hold on baby girl....it is about to happen....and let's chat soon...
girl! i ate bread and cheese yesterday, too, AND i hadn't had bread in quite some time either. :) is all good. you cheat and you learn.
you said, "stronger is probably the only thing I feel"
take out that "only" from that thought. feeling stronger is freaking AWESOME! embrace and enjoy and be proud of yourself. you have accomplished something great: strength.
p.s. re: the body image/high expectation issues: most, if not all of us ladies (and dudes) who are drawn to crossfit suffer from the curse of being exceedingly hard on ourselves. we are little perfectionistas. :) for me, knowing i am doing all i can -- exercising, eating right, and being mindful of my health -- helps me cope with what i see that i don't like. so what if i have a little cellulite? maybe that's what God intended for me. i try really hard not to look at other women' bodies with covetous thoughts. we are differently made creatures. ladies who follow the exact same regimen will experience different results. we should celebrate that difference. Siblings share the most DNA possible, yet I have hips and my sister doesn't, i have a belly and she doesn't, i have cellulite and she doesn't [you don't, kate!] and she has defined legs and i don't. i have been underweight and still had cellulite. that shit is not completely going anywhere, but i like my body and my mind, and focus on that. am i 100% successful at this? no. but the more i take care of myself the better i can deal.
i know you are a smart girl. i share all the above out of 100% support...and procrastination. i should be grading! ;) ;) ;)
Post a Comment